From: McCollumEnt@aol.com
To: groop@groo.com
Subject: [Groop]Re: Groop
Date: Wed, 26 Jul 2000 20:11:57 EDT

Hi guys,
I'm new to the groop. I went to the Groo panel in San Diego and saw the
shirts with the email address on the back and had to log on. The panel was
great. Mark and Sergio are always entertaining while Stan and Tom politely
sit and smile at everybody. They must feel like Letterman, when he has a
guest like Robin Williams on. The bloke from New Zealand (sorry didn't get
your name) should have won a prize or something for traveling all that way to
attend. Thanks for the entertaining hour everyone.
I just read the piece on Warren Ellis. I didn't see anyone at the con who
had snot dripping off their top lip. That must unique to Warren's fanbase. I
would much rather be in the company of the fans in San Diego than in the
presences of a bitter and complaining twit who reeks of fish and alcohol.
Chris