Re: [Groop]Shocking event at Sergio's Table...

Oh, and by the way, Shane, I hate you.  -Gary G.

[newbies take note.  this is a long running "joke" because Shane actually
pulled a sketch card from a pack.  personally, I'm getting rrrreeaally tired
of this joke.  really tired.  like I'm fed up with it, OK?  DO YOU HEAR
ME!!!!!!!! (pause)  Ahem.  excuse me,  I just needed to take a deep breath.
And of course, I don't really hate Shane.  very much.]