[Groop]T-shirt (try #2)

OK, about the same time I hit the send button, I remembered that I forgot to
attach the picture (what is it with me today??)

Of course then I also remembered that we weren't supposed to send pictures
to the whole Groop (even 41K files).

If someone could post it on a webpage for me that would be great.  Work
doesn't let us do stuff like that (of course work also doesn't let us post
to e-mail lists, so don't tell them, OK?)

Jeff 'forgot my middle name' K
"The man who doesn't read has no advantage over the man who can't."
-- Unknown