[Groop]Definitely On-Topic

Hullo, Groop.
I've developed a little Game to increase Groop Discussion. Below is a scene taken from a randomly selected issue of Groo. Try to name the issue # and episode name in which the scene appears. I'll do five of these scavenger hunts and we'll see if anyone cares to continue . . .

Scene #1:

In one panel of the comic, Groo is walking past what appears to be a cave wall which is engraved with the words "No Groos". Also carved into the wall is a circle with Groo's head inside and an "X" over his visage. In this panel Groo's dialogue is "Absolutely positive!"

Hint: This story also features a character named "Muki"

Good luck and happy hunting-
finn