Re: [Groop]Sergio/MAD Question.

> Anywho, I have a question for the MAD maniacs among the Groop.  In what
> issue of Mad did the self-caricature of Sergio done entirely with men in
> sombreros first appear?

The first time I saw it was in the Spring 1988 Super Special ("Mad Mania"). The cover is a cool
collection of small drawings that form Alfred E. Newman's face. Page 47 has the sombrero
self-caricature. He introduces a section of Sergio classics: "Hola Amigos! This 16-page portfolio
of my work is dedicated to you! Con carino, Aragones"

=====
Chad M. Riden
ICQ # 9922135
chadmriden@yahoo.com