[Groop]Groo stories and Groo at work

Congratulations to Bunny! It is indeed from Marvel/Epic's Groo number 48, (February, 1989) entitled "The Wanderer". The next Groo panel is coming soon.
I wore my (most excellent) "Did I Err?" shirt (thanks, Gary Grossmann! It's awesome!) to work today for the first time. Because I haven't washed it yet, the bright orange blinded about a third of my department. Two people were actually familiar with the comic (and therefore the joke), while the rest wanted one for themselves simply because they thought "Did I Err?" was a funny statement. It was an appropriate shirt to wear today because we had a big departmental meeting concerning performance reviews . . .

finn

Sounds a whole lot like issue no 48 with the desert and
the cooked vultures cover.
Bunny