[Groop]Space Circus.

I have to say that Space Circus is by far one of the best Mark & Sergio
creations in a while (the others being Groo, Magnor, Fanboy, Boogeyman
and Groo).  From issue #2, this joke made me burst out laughing (which
is fairly rare for me):

Doodah #1: "Six hundred Units for Liquid Fire?"
Doodah #2: "Why, for two hundred, we can get a nuclear reactor and a
large penguin and make our own liquid fire!"

Also, with all those background signs in those other-worldly languages,
has anyone figured out any hidden messages?

Liquid fireman,
Ruben.