Re: [Groop]Space Circus.

In a message dated 8/27/00 6:19:45 PM, ruben@oanet.com writes:

<< I have to say that Space Circus is by far one of the best Mark & Sergio
creations in a while (the others being Groo, Magnor, Fanboy, Boogeyman
and Groo). >>

Hey, you forgot one of my all time favorite miniseries': Fanboy!  I enjoyed
the freedom of expression message that was prevalent throughout the run.  I
think Rufferto should speak on behalf of the 1st amendment.  He'd put things
so eloquently that people would have to listen (plus the fact that they'd be
listening to a talking dog wouldn't hurt either.)

Elie

Elie