[Groop]From the Dead????

Hell..... oh Peoples

How is all of your worlds?? Hopefully good. I am still alive, and somewhat
active. Just got ahold of Space Circus, must say, yes Mark you and Sergio
have done it again.

Nate designed a super spiffy keen logo for my web site, pay Nate homage.

I am still in Germany (to many germans here) and all that. Thought I would
jsut yell at you all and let you know I am alive, and still a
groopie/er/mulch/satan/cheesedip/weirdo/ummmmmmm okay I do not get thorazine
anymore

Mark
"I saw god at squirrel´s island"
www.squirrel-island.de