[Groop]sergio in america's best comics!

Hi guys,

I was looking through Westfield's picks of the month (http://www.westfield.company.com), and one of them is America's Best Comics Special #1 - "...Squeal with delight over a First American tale illustrated by Sergio Aragonés."
I would have bought this regardless, but knowing Sergio's work is in there makes me even more excited to get my fangirl hands on it.
:] Lia
P.S. Hey Gary, guess that's another thing you're going to have to buy to check if Sergio hid Groo in there, right? Heehee.