From: Lia Bulaong [mailto:lia@cheesedip.com]
Sent: Thursday, August 31, 2000 7:29 AM
To: groop@groo.com
Subject: [Groop]sergio in america's best comics!

Hi guys,

I was looking through Westfield's picks of the month (http://www.westfield.company.com), and one of them is America's Best Comics Special #1 - "...Squeal with delight over a First American tale illustrated by Sergio Aragonés."

I would have bought this regardless, but knowing Sergio's work is in there makes me even more excited to get my fangirl hands on it.

:] Lia

P.S. Hey Gary, guess that's another thing you're going to have to buy to check if Sergio hid Groo in there, right? Heehee.