[Groop]MAD back issues

A few people are trying to revive the USENET newsgroup,
alt.humor.mad-magazine...

In there I learned that you can order back issues of MAD from MAD! I never
knew that. So if any of you guys are looking for a particular issue:

To order back issues call Lillian Alfonso @ (212)506-4850 or fax her at
(212)506-4848 and request a list of the back issues available to be mailed
to you. !!!This is also a great way to get a free authentic piece of MAD
letterhead mailed to you direct from the MAD offices in New York!!!!

That's all I've got.

=====
Chad M. Riden
ICQ # 9922135