Sent: Thursday, August 31, 2000 8:00 AM
Subject: RE: [Groop]Sergio in america's best comics!

Speaking of which,
Gary: page 284 of this month's Previews magazine has an add for the Life of Groo and Death of Groo collections soon to be released.  The covers to both books looked new to me.  The add also had many Groo "marginals" which I do not know whether new or not.

Also I saw a book in the comic book store yesterday, entitled something like "Comics and More".  I announced itself as the Caribbean's only comic book.  The book had a page article on Sergio.  Unfortunately I couldn't buy the book.

Finally, G-man.  I apologize in being as slow as I am.  It's in the mail, though, and I have given up on finding that old epic add we talked about.  If you ever track down the info I am very interested in knowing what you find.

Later,