Re: [Groop]Nate's news...

How about a current Army Ranger in a Rufferto costume?

From: Nate Piekos <nate@piekosarts.com>
To: groop@groo.com
Subject: Re: [Groop]Nate's news...
Date: Fri, 01 Sep 2000 08:55:37 -0400

>PS When you are famous we will all show up at conventions you attend and >embarass the hell out of you! > >PPS This will be almost as entertaining as Squirrel dressing up like >Umberto and being there as your self-appointed body guard.

~~~ Thanks Gary!!  IF I ever were lucky enough to sign at a con, and you
guys were there, EVERY groop member  would get special treatment.  And I'd
take my groopmates out to eat after!!!  After attending Chicago Con, and
now being in contact with Allred regularly, I've learned a very important
lesson -- comic people are just normal people. (who chose a strange
profession.)

Squirrel as my Umberto body guard?  THAT would be an awesome spectacle!
How many comic artists have an ex-army Ranger dressed like a pink bunny as
their enforcer!!!?? HA!

~Nate
Piekos Arts Design ~ http://www.piekosarts.com
AKF Comics ~ http://www.piekosarts.com/akfcomics