[Groop]Re: Sig files

At 12:00 PM 9/11/00 -0700, you wrote:

>Message: 1
>From: "Mark Napier" <mark@squirrel-island.de>
>Subject: RE: [Groop]Signature files
>Date: Mon, 11 Sep 2000 03:00:55 +0200
>
>heh, i get into all kinds of trouble on my other lists because of my sig
>files. i was even kicked off one of them all becasue my sig file.
>
>silly gits.
>
>you wanna see them????? ( prepares for trouble....)
>
>Squirrel
>"I gave god a breath mint"
>www.squirrel-island.de

Very amusing. I never argue with athiests. I figure if they are right, I
don't want to embarrass myself, and if I'm right, someone a lot more
powerful than I am will see that they get their just deserts (or is that
desserts?) (grin).

How do you like this signature?
Rick

Grimtooth The Troll
"Evil" is "Live" spelled backwards!
Trap? What trap?
"Give me your tired, your poor, and some barbeque sauce."