RE: [Groop]Groo advisor and Internet Oracle 'tellme'

On Mon, 25 Sep 2000, Shane Clarke wrote:

> Oh great Internet Oracle...
>
> I'm currently working with some Oracle 8i PL/SQL programming where I'm
> progigating employees into a table based on various information such as:
> first name, last name, ssn, etc., etc., etc.

And yes, this happens all the time... The Great Internet Oracle has
nothing to do with Oracle(TM)...

Just send your question to: oracle@cs.indiana.edu

The subject line is OK, though.

 Philippe BRUHAT - BooK                        http://www2.ec-lille.fr/~book/

 Sometimes a setback can be the greatest form of progress.
                                                 (Moral from Groo #6 (Image))