[Groop]Space Circus cards

I want to thank Mark and Sergio for the autographed Space Circus card too,
which I received last week.  From the looks of the card and what the Groop
have said, Space Circus must really be as fantastic and funny as Groo.  I
can't wait to get my hands on them (haven't got Space Circus yet because my
local comic shop haven't got any shipments in the last month) :(

Thanks to Ruben for sending me the card and another "Last Day in Vietnam"
card (I have no idea what story this is) and another MAD card (somehow, it's
a little torn on the side).  Liked the "geese sticker" on the envelope.  Any
reason for choosing geese?

Regards all,

Jeffrey Lim