[Groop]FW: Administrativa

First off, Gary, I got the shirt and the card.  What can I say?  YOU DA
GROO!

I was thinking of wearing it to work, but who wants a lawyer that wears
clothes which question whether he has erred.  When my wife saw me in the
shirt, she agreed that I had, in fact, erred.  Damn.

Second, I got my copy of Madman Comic:G-Men from Hell last Wednesday, and
right there, on the inside cover was Nate's name, as big as Piekos!  Way
Cool.  Congrats again man.

Finally Jeffrey comments:

>Thanks to Ruben for sending me the card and        >another "Last Day in
Vietnam"
>card (I have no idea what story this is)

I think that might be something related to one of Will Eisner's newest
works, "Last Day in Vietnam" published by Dark Horse.  Obviously, great
stuff.  Check it out if you get a chance.

Later,