Re: [Groop]Arrgghh!!!!!!

Hey, you want to talk about interesting in-laws?  The day after Thanksgiving,
three years ago (or was it four?)  my girlfriend at the time (now my wife)
went over to her parents house with me.   Her father answered the door,
shotgun first.  My girlfriend tried blocking me to protect me.  Once he saw
who it was, he let us in saying, "oh, you rang just as I was cleaning my
gun."  YEAH RIGHT!  Oh, yeah, then he volunteered to teach me how to shoot
one day by taking me out into the woods one day for "target practice."

Where's Rufferto when you need him?
Elie