Re: [Groop]Occupational Hazards Siting

At 07:12 PM 10/09/2000 -0700, you wrote:
>Hi folks!
>
>I haven't verified it yet, but from a quick talk on the phone with my comic
>book shop, I believe the Groo on the back of Occupational Hazards is the
>"Groo & the Thought Patrol" drawing.  -Gary G.

~~~ Gary, the GROO pic on the back of Rick Beckley's OCCUPATIONAL HAZARDS
is a stock Comic Book Legal Defense Fund ad.  And yes, it is the "Groo &
the Thought Patrol" graphic.

~Nate "Happy to be a part of Occupational Hazards" Piekos

Piekos Arts Design ~ http://www.piekosarts.com
AKF Comics ~ http://www.piekosarts.com/akfcomics
Blambot Comic Fonts ~ http://www.piekosarts.com/blambotfonts