Re: [Groop]Groo News from M.E.

> This method can also applies to the indipendent comic cartoonists who can
> group together and start accepting orders.  (I think Nate had done this
> before - recieving orders by e-mails. - Nate, was it a success?).

~~~ Not where no-name indie creators are concerned.  Realistically, you get a
few dozen hardcore followers, and the rest are sporadic purchases.  Not enough
to make a living on.... but then again, anything to do with printed comics
isn't enough to make a living on these days.

Since the GROO crew are known, it may work for them though.

~Nate "poor until the LINT McCREE movie comes out..." Piekos

Piekos Arts Design ~ http://www.piekosarts.com
AKF Comics ~ http://www.piekosarts.com/akfcomics
Blambot Comic Fonts ~ http://www.piekosarts.com/blambotfonts