From: ismail
Sent: Monday, October 23, 2000 11:10 AM
Subject: [Groop]Turkey -your site link

Hi,
I have included a link to your web-site in my web-site.
I'll check your web-site soon...
http://www.geocities.com/ismailkartoons
http://www.geocities.com/ismailkartoons/links.htm
if you need to contact me,you can e-mail me at,
ismail.kar@turkport.com
Regards..
Ismail KAR
Turkish Cartoonist&Illustrator ,art techer..
Adana-Turkey