[Groop]NYC and Larry

Well...I recently left the swamps of Florida and made a trip to the swamps of New York...errr...I mean New York City (did I err?).

Larry, who is a great pal handed me, practically as I got off the plane, the first three issues of Space Circus. He also gave me Bugs Bunny & Superman.

My girls and I then got into a fray over who got to read which comic first, during which time we were attacked by a medium sized brown dog with black spots. We stopped the fray when the pudgy fellow with the curved swords and an empty cassette tape came running at us.

Needless to say, I had to read everything SECOND! But I have to say that Space Circus is the funniest thing I've seen in a long time, and I am anxiously awaiting the fourth issue (hint, hint, Larry).

Well, back to the 'gators.

Your pal and mine,

Unirabbit, Queen of Florida, Empress of Outer Space, and Seneschal of the Bermuda Triangle