[Groop]Groo News from M.E.

We are starting work on the next GROO mini-series.  Tentative title is
DEATH AND TAXES.  This one will be a little different from the
previous ones in that each issue will be more of a "standalone" story.
They'll be connected but not continued, if you follow the difference.

Sergio and I have a 10-page story in JINGLE BELLE'S HOLIDAY
HULLABALOO, which comes out November 22 from Oni Press.  Jingle Belle
is the daughter of Santa Claus, a character created by one of my best
friends, Paul Dini.

That is all for now.