[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
[Groop]CBG #4006 - M.E.s day of would be jury duty
- To: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Subject: [Groop]CBG #4006 - M.E.s day of would be jury duty
- From: "Shane Clarke" <email@example.com>
- Date: Thu, 26 Oct 2000 14:21:57 -0700
- Importance: Normal
- List-id: The Groo Discussion List <groop.groo.com>
- Sender: firstname.lastname@example.org
This was another good story, but what was funny was who M.E. met during jury
duty. Scott Shaw!!!! What are the odds, considering the population of Los
Angeles, that M.E. would run into Scott Shaw for Jury Duty.
(they always, usually, sit next to each other at San Diego)
..geez.... I thought it was humorous...
"If you build it they will come..."
... or so I'm hoping
Groop maillist - Groop@groo.com