On topic, and then Waaaay off topic

On Topic:
The other thing I forgot to mention about Space Circus #4 (did I mention
it came out and is fabulous!), is that there is an advertisement for
Sergio's next book from Dark Horse entitiled...rats...I just completely
forgot what the title was!  It looked really cool, like 'Louder than
Words", but that wasn't it.  Just buy it.

Off Topic:
Since we are all a bunch of web-heads, I thought I would give a quick
plug for The Hunger Site, which now has 5 separate sites that you can
donate food, medical supplies, and effort to some very worthy causes for
the cost of a mouse-click.  Check it out at
http://www.thehungersite.com/cgi-bin/WebObjects/HungerSite

On Topic:
Did I Err?

Jeff "?" K
"The man who doesn't read has no advantage over the man who can't."
-- Unknown