RE: [Groop]Michael Moore's Crap

Maybe it wasn't so off topic.  I mean, Bush thinks and talks like Groo, and Gore, well, that is what Groo does best, not to mention that the name is almost an epigram for Groo.
-----Original Message-----
From: Rick Beckley [mailto:rmbeck@ibm.net]
Sent: Thursday, November 02, 2000 10:45 PM
To: groop@groo.com
Subject: [Groop]Michael Moore's Crap

Why did Richard Gutierrez post this garbage to the groop?  What on earth does it have to do with Groo?  Other than that Michael Moore looks like Groo.

Rick Beckley

Some things I've written:
Themestream:
www.themestream.com/gspd_browse/author/view_author_info.gsp?auth_id=44928
Whistling Past the Graveyard (my weekly column at Digital Webbing:
www.digitalwebbing.com/columns/wptg
@venture: www.atventure.com