RE: [Groop]Michael Moore's Crap

Actually what I found interesting is that I couldn't find any other messages from Mr. Gutierrez in the past year (unless he did it under a different account).  Sure, I'm a luker - I've been lurking for years on this list, but ... what was I talking about?  Geez, see what reading Groo for too long does to you?  All I know is that I'll vote for the most competent person... Ernest P. Worrell (and he passed away the other year).

... okay, him or Pee-Wee Herman, he's still alive and hasn't been arrested recently.
-----Original Message-----
From: groop-admin@groo.com [mailto:groop-admin@groo.com]On Behalf Of Rick Beckley
Sent: Thursday, November 02, 2000 9:45 PM
To: groop@groo.com
Subject: [Groop]Michael Moore's Crap

Why did Richard Gutierrez post this garbage to the groop?  What on earth does it have to do with Groo?  Other than that Michael Moore looks like Groo.

Rick Beckley

Some things I've written:
Themestream:
www.themestream.com/gspd_browse/author/view_author_info.gsp?auth_id=44928
Whistling Past the Graveyard (my weekly column at Digital Webbing:
www.digitalwebbing.com/columns/wptg
@venture: www.atventure.com