RE: Questions for Mark & Groop

Oh, if only I could get Comedy Central!  I really miss it, and,
apparently jokes that have been going on a looooooong time.

Actually, I did here the Indecision 2000 line months ago, but I just got
it.  Yeah, that's the ticket!

Jeff  "What did he mean, slow?" K
"The man who doesn't read has no advantage over the man who can't."
-- Unknown