[Groop]Original Hand-painted Plop Art

Hi,

Yesterday, I was able to purchase five approval covers for Plop, which, of
course, contains lot of great Sergio Aragones art from the early 1970s!
These approval covers are for issues 3-6, 10, which have Basil Wolverton
images with a Aragones frame around the center cover image!!  Why I mention
this is that the dealer I purchased these from also has the original hand
painting for the cover of Plop 1, which was recently re-released as a DC
millennium issue!!  if anyone is interested i the piece, I can get you in
touch with the dealer, who is in Arizona!!  Scott Hudlow