From: groop-admin@groo.com [mailto:groop-admin@groo.com]On Behalf Of
RABuswell@dstsystems.com
Sent: Thursday, November 16, 2000 8:52 AM
To: Groo Mailing List
Subject: Re: [Groop]NOTICE OF REVOCATION OF INDEPENDENCE

Eck-chewally,

I just returned from London, and the price there is 84 to 90 pence per
litre.  In American terms, that's approximately $1.26 to $1.35 per quart,
or $5.04 to $5.40 per gallon.

Ergo, $5.00 a gallon is roughly correct.  If we must convert, please
convert correctly.

And Americans complain about high gas prices.  Sheesh!
Richard Buswell
http://www.kcstage.com
http://www.naughtynobles.com
http://www.geocities.com/rabuswell

Denis Hackney <dhackney@optusnet.com.au> on 11/16/2000 01:22:49 AM
David and Jenny Perrey wrote:
> And "gas", henceforth to be known as petrol, will be oooh... about  $5
> per gallon!

Actually, that'll be $5 per *litre*, thankyouverymuch - you're gonna
have to finally start using the metric system, just like everyone else
in the world now... :)

Later,
Denis