[Groop]Letters to Sergio & Stan

Hi all,
I know this is probably a little late, but then I may be a little slow.

I am heading over to Columbus Friday night for the Mid-Ohio Con at which
two of our favorite people, Segio Aragones and Stan Sakai will be in
attendence.

If anyone has an e-mail they want to send directly to me
(jkozicki@adesa.com), I will print them off before I leave work on
Friday (5:00 Eastern Standard Time) and deliver them on Saturday.

Hasty Bananas
Jeff 'Spanish is one of the many languages I don't speak' K
"The man who doesn't read has no advantage over the man who can't."
-- Unknown