Re: [Groop]Scanning a complete groo collection.

No... scanning every cover has nothign to do with permissions... Scanning and then posting them somwhere, That requires permisison. This is for my own personal use. and it will never leave my house or computer.... just like the comics I own won't.

----- Original Message -----
Sent: Saturday, November 25, 2000 5:41 AM
Subject: Re: [Groop]Scanning a complete groo collection.

You probably should check with Mark Evanier and Darkhorse to see if  scanning every cover of Groo is okay with them as well.
Roland

Mr Fitchell wrote:

Hey there, I plan on scanning the cover of all my groos and I was hoping mabye someone can help reduce a little time for me.Does anyone know of a site or does anyone already have all the groos scanned? I've been going online and grabbing the covers that I can find... I just thought I'd check with the Groop before scanning all the the issues myself. Thanks