Re: [Groop]High end Sergio merchandise

Yes, I remember it.  The "company" was a young couple who live in Ojia, and there is nowhere to get the stuff.  What wasn't sold was turned over to Sergio, who has since sold it all, or virtually all, of it at conventions.  Sorry I couldn't give you better news on the subject.  -Gary G.
----- Original Message -----
Sent: Friday, November 24, 2000 5:36 PM
Subject: [Groop]High end Sergio merchandise

Anyone remember the pricey Groo merchandise that some company put out a few years ago?  Anyone know where to get that stuff these days?

Rick Beckley

Some things I've written:
Themestream:
www.themestream.com/gspd_browse/author/view_author_info.gsp?auth_id=44928
Whistling Past the Graveyard (my weekly column at Digital Webbing:
www.digitalwebbing.com/columns/wptg
@venture: www.atventure.com