[Groop]1st timer asking questions

To all that are Groop,

I've been trying you find the Groop since Comic Con. I've been a Sergio collector since the Pacific Groo. I have tried to get everything Sergio since then. I know no one who shares my enthusiasm for all that is Groo.

Now that I've found you I have some questions.

Do you do any trading of items between members?

Is there a set time and day that you go into the chat room?

How often does Mark or Sergio post messages at the Groop?

Are there any Groop gatherings?

I am looking forward to the answers of any or all of my questions.

In Groo I trust,

The Space Cadet