Re: [Groop]On Topic and Off Topic

Off topic: I was listening to the radio this a.m. and heard that Marvel is revamping Spidey and X-men. Anyone have any info on this? Should I start collecting them for the Unibunnies??

J. M. Stracynski, the guy who created (and wrote most of) Babylon 5 is going to write spiderman starting spring. I might be interesting... I might even start buying it... though that means I can't buy half as much Cheesedip....

The Knight Who Says Cheese Dip

P.S. Cheese Dip

-"All right! That's it! It's gotten Silly!" - Monty Python's Flying Circus