Re: [Groop]1st timer asking questions / Chad's Explained

--- Gabriel Owens <recharge138@hotmail.com> wrote:
> I keep thinking its Ray-den, like the video game character, and imagine
> Chad
> running around cutting people with his hat (or now, his "hanging Chad",
> hmmm...sounds dirty don't it?).

It's more like Rye-den or Ride-in.. but the telemarketers tend to call me
Rid-den. It makes me want to chase after them cutting their phone headsets
up with my hanging chad in a Groo-like manner (with my faithful dog by my
side, of course).

=====
Chad M. Riden
ICQ # 9922135