[Groop]LE Groo Hardback book

Has anyone else ordered the Limited Edition Groo Book that Mark spoke of recently? Graphitti is giving me the jerk-around. I ordered it in October and they told me it would ship in November. I know that most Groo items come out later than expected (After all, it IS Groo . . .) but I thought it odd that Graphitti immediately charged my credit card $70.00 but never made any attempt to inform me of a delay. When I called, the salesperson said she didn't know when (or if) it was ever coming out and that the immediate charge was necessary to "reserve my copy."
It has been my experience that a store doesn't charge your account until the item ships.
I hope she has the great luck to someday accidentally insult Groo . . .

finn