[Groop]Testing new e-ddress

Hi all,

I set up a new email account for all my e-lists, news letters and updates (this is a very handy thing, BTW, so I'd recommend it for all you control freaks and organizin' fools). I've removed my old school address from the groop, so now my groop mail should come in my new mailbox. BUT (<- there's ALWAYS a but) I haven't received any groop mail all day, so either something went wrong or you people are gosh-darn quiet. This email, therefore, is for testing purposes.

-TGD

PS: Now isn't this better than those one-line "Testing" emails? You've learned my recent activities, my motivations, and I think we're all a little bit closer for it.