Re: [Groop]Groo sighting, sort of

I've watched that episode a few months ago.  But now they stop the futurama series after the episode where Prof. created the if machine.  It views of what will happen if Fry is not be brought to the future.  Is that episode the final episode of Futurama? or will it be the continuation of Futurama?

Sean & Dizzy wrote:

I just saw an episode of Futurama where they go to the Mars college and there is a monkey with a hat.Bender goes to his old fraternity house and it is named Epsilon Rho Rho, or initials of ERR in big letters above the door!Does this count as a sighting?Sean * * * * * * *
Get paid to surf the web
www.alladvantage.com/home.asp?refid=USL-769