Re: [Groop]aragones font

If i'm not Err, there is a place in Spain name Aragones.  One of the famous
name from Aragones I think is, Ferdinand of Aragones..... Isabelle of
Spain's husband.  Maybe Sergio's ancestors too came from Aragones, some sort
of De Aragones (of Aragones) names....

Btw, when I made a search on Aragones, there is a castle in Napoli, Italy
name Baia Castle which was built in 1495 during Aragonese rule.
http://www.cib.na.cnr.it/Castellodibaia/castle.html