[Groop]Mark's new page

VERY cool page, all. I highly suggest you drop whomever/whatever you're
doing (sorry, Eric, couldn't resist), and hop right over to
evanier.com!! Great stuff! LOTS of Groo pages too! I started with "Groo
Stuff"...there's a link at the bottom to "More Groo Stuff"...then if you
still haven't had enough, you can go from the bottom of the page to
"Groo Stuff" (which I just finished), so I'm headed to the link at the
bottom which goes to "More Groo Stuff"...

Kevin