[Groop]Groo Jamboree, etc.

Groop:

I didn't realize that the Groo Jamboree was out--I don't recall anyone talking about this recent arrival. Anyone have the compilation and have any feedback on this latest issue of the Groo alphabet?
Also, I agree with some of you that very few people pronounce "Did I Err?" correctly. I've known how to pronounce that word since about age 15 and would have known it's correct pronounciation even if I never read GROO. Only two people at work pronounced it correctly (one of them actually admitted to reading a GROO comic).

finn