From: Ralph Plowman [mailto:were.ralph@virgin.net]
Sent: Wednesday, December 27, 2000 11:35 AM
To: Diaboverde
Cc: Groop@groo.com
Subject: Re: [Groop]En: The Norwegian Groo Page - Feedback

Please do not send attachments to the Groo list.
Aside from the time (and money!) it takes to download, I never open e-mail
attachments due to so many viruses being transmitted that way.
All in all, a waste of time and money.
In future, perhaps you could just direct us to a site where we can choose to
download or not.