RE: Groo Chess Set?

Hi Matt,

Yeah...I have some other ideas about a Groo chess game that I am working on and I might share them with the Groop later on. I expected more interest in this but maybe it was discussed already.

As for action figures...I thought there was some kind of Groo statues that came out a few years ago (maybe I was dreaming). :-)

You can re-subscribe (I think) at:

At least that is what it says on:

http://www.groo.com/groop.html

P.S. If you aren't on the Groop email list, then how did you get my posting about a Groo chess game?

~Vaughn Seward (cFlat7)