Re: Groo Chess Set?

I think a chess set would be very cool.  Although, I'm not sure how keen I am
with all those characters playing on the same side/team.  I think those
characters should definitely be among the pieces, but there should be some
other, less common characters like some of the annoying
kings/gods/monsters/etc.  Howabout a dragon, and generic army men as the
pawns.....

I think going by the prices of Groo premiums these days, a full chess set would
be way out of many people's leagues, unfortunately.

Maybe a computer version?  Or a paper cut-out edition?

Has anyone else checked out www.evanier.com?  Go do it now -- it's very good.

Ah to dream,
Ruben.

PS: Dark City, very good movie.