From: Vaughn Seward
To: "Eric Chun"
CC: josh@groo.com
Subject: Two groo lists?
Date: Fri, 29 Dec 2000 10:39:37 -0700
Hi Eric,
This is very strange. My chess post was not in the archive, which we'd
expect as I sent it to "groo-l@groo.com" and not "groop@groo.com". I
checked groop@groo.com and I am listed as a subscriber but I don't reccall
seeing any of the messages I see in the archive. Perhaps Groo has been at
work here. :-(
What is groo-l@groo.com used for and what is groo@groo.com for? I'm confused.
~Vaughn Seward (cFlat7)
At 28/12/00 11:23 PM, you wrote:
hi vaughn,

Hmmm....you are right. Are there two lists or what? Should I send my original chess game post over again...or will everyone get it again?

check this web site to see if your post made it to the "groop@groo.com" list:

http://mailman.newdream.net/pipermail/groop/2000-December/date.html

all of the "groop@groo.com" posts are archived.

best,

eric

----Original Message Follows---- From: Vaughn Seward To: "Eric Chun" Subject: Re: [Groop]RE: Groo Chess Set? Date: Thu, 28 Dec 2000 22:39:57 -0700

Hmmm....you are right. Are there two lists or what? Should I send my original chess game post over again...or will everyone get it again?

~Vaughn Seward