Re: [Groop]Still counting! (#4 for me, 9 more to go)

Or maybe they are anywhere around the world...looking for Groo appearences...
Maybe they are in Siberia for the Siberian Groo reprints. or maybe in australia
for Australian Groo appearences or maybe in Iceland looking for Icelandic Groo
appearences or maybe in Vietnam for Vietnamese Groo appearences..... Don't get
shock if they somehow knocking on your doors....  anytime from now...... Just
get ready for their arriaval at your doorsteps.......