Re: Hi, gang!

Ruben said:
>If I'm mailing from Canada, I can't get any US stamps.  Is there 
>anything else I could send?

Lia also said:
>But seriously, I have the same problem... Anybody have any ideas?

There's supposed to be something called an IRC (International Reply
Coupon), which you can purchase from your post office.  It's sup-
posed to cover return mailing costs.  :)